The Top Kitchen Appliances
Let’s face it, we all need appliances in the kitchen and some are better than others. This website is dedicated to top kitchen appliances that no one should be without. We asked a lot of consumers the question, “What appliances are essential in your kitchen that you could not live without?” Well, here are the results of those questions in a nice and neat listing. Enjoy.
- Coffee Maker – This kind of goes without saying for all of you coffee drinkers out there. What’s a kitchen without a coffee maker. Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve ever been in a kitchen without one. The best coffee maker is one that you will use all of the time. The single cup coffee makers are a real trend right now because they are so convenient and easy to use. The Kuerig’s dominate the single coffee cup makers at the moment.
- Microwave Oven – Another obvious pick. What would we all do without the ability to quickly heat up leftovers from the night before. It’s hard to imagine a life in the kitchen without the top two in this list.
- Toast Oven – As consumers are becoming more educated about health and organic eating many are starting to stray away from the microwave and leaning towards using a toaster oven. There are a lot of benefits to using a toaster oven like crispy instead of soggy food and it’s just healthier to use than microwaves getting into your food from nuking your favorite dish of left overs. Sure toaster ovens take a little more time but once you find the best toaster oven for your kitchen you’ll thank yourself.
- Blender – Juicing and making smoothies is a great way to add healthy fruit and vegetables to your diet and what a better way to make that smoothie in a blender. Now it all depends on what type of blender you purchase. If you go with a high-speed blender like a Vitamix you can do practically anything with it. Just throw in some frozen fruit and a little bit of almond milk and 20 seconds later you have a delicous thick smoothie that tastes as good as a milk shake. My favorite smoothie is banana, pineapple, mango, almond milk and blueberries. You can even throw in a little kale to make it a green smoothie and for added health benefits.
- Dishwasher – Some would argue that this should be at the top of the list. Who likes washing dishes by hand anymore. My 83 year old grandmother does, but that’s about it.
I hope you enjoyed my top 5 picks of the kitchen appliances you just can’t live without. Check back to see if we updated our kitchen appliances list.